Zahnersatz und Implantate: Zahnzentrum Lübeck GmbH
MDI MINI IMPLANTS - GERMANY - IMTEC
MDI Mini implants - IMTEC - treatment by German dentists is several German cities from Berlin to Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt and 32 other cities in Germany.
ASK FOR YOUR GERMAN MDI IMPLANT DENTIST
5.500.- EUR - including dentistry
Surgery will be done by one of our CAD-G dentists in Germany.
Phone: 0049 451 7907041 - E-Mail: info(at)zz-l.de
Information about MDI Mini Implants in Germany:
Dr. Michael Hoch - Dr. Detlef Schulz
MDI - Mini Implants - Phone: 0049 451 863090
How can I find a doctor in Germany who will place mini implants and retrofit my denture?
A.The Imtec corporation which manufactures the MDI mini implant system and all related instruments for their placement also offers seminars, courses and mini residencies to dentists who wish to become involved with this service. We keep a list of doctors who have had official education in the process. You can find a doctor (the database is worldwide) by going to their site, clicking on your language, and clicking on the link "Locate a doctor" which is located in the second toolbar near the top of the page. Use the "advanced search" option to enter your state or city.
10 MDI implants and two new dentures, made in Germany for 5.500.- EUR only! New individual denture is included.
Individual shape and color, best available material.
German dentist - German dental lab-works.
The MDI System consists of a miniature titanium implant that acts like the root of your tooth and a retaining fixture that is incorporated into the base of your denture, The head of the implant is shaped like a ball and the retaining fixture acts like a socket that contains a rubber O-ring. The O-ring snaps over the ball when the denture is seated and holds the denture at a predetermined leve of force. When seated, the denture gently rests on the gum tissue. The implant fixtures allow for micro-mobility while withstanding natural lifting forces.
Late in l997, Dr. Sendax collaborated about his mini implant theory and design concepts with a colleague, Dr. Ronald A. Bulard. Dr. Bulard had previously formed a dental implant company, IMTEC Corporation, which was at the time manufacturing and marketing standard sized dental implants, abutments, and other dental products. Convinced they were on to something special, the two implantologists spent countless hours studying and refining Dr. Sendax's original creative design, resulting in a more efficient top and collar to the mini dental implants. Combining this now re-designed mini implant with Dr. Sendax's original insertion protocol resulted in a successful breakthrough. Under Dr. Bulard's direction, IMTEC Corporation began the rather complex and expensive design and manufacturing procedures which ultimately resulted in what is now offered to the dental community under the brand name IMTEC Sendax MDI (mini dental implant). The innovative system and procedure was thereafter formally introduced to the United States dental community at an implant conference in Orlando, Florida in April, l999. It was an instant success and now represents one of the fastest growing segments of the dental product industry.
- Implantate Lübeck Dr. Hoch Dr. Hoch ist Ihr Zahnarzt für Implantate & Zahnimplantate in Lübeck.
- Cerec 3D Sirona Germany German Ceramic Fillings Porcelain Cerec 3D Sirona Ceramic Fillings / Porcelain Fillings von Dr. Hoch, Lübeck.
- Keramikinlays Lübeck Cerec | Sirona | Keramik-Inlays | Porzellaninlays. Dr. Hoch Dr. Hoch bietet in seiner Praxis in Lübeck u.a. Keramikinlays Cerec oder Sirona, das sind Inlays aus Keramik bzw. Porzellan.
- Wurzelbehandlung Dr. Hoch Lübeck | PAD Cumdente Endo Endodontie Endodontie und Laserbehandlung, Wurzelbehandlung PAD Cumdente Endo von Dr. Hoch in Lübeck.
- Mini Implantate MDI Imtec Sendax, Dr. Hoch Lübeck Hamburg Kiel Mini Implantate, MDI Imtec Sendax, in Lübeck Hamburg Kiel von Ihrem Zahnarzt Dr. Hoch.
- MDI Mini IMPLANTS GERMANY | Dr. Hoch Dr. Hoch bietet mdi mini implants germany in Lübeck.